Saturday 19 January 2019

Diary #10 - New Plans #5 + Life Upd8

















































Hello ghosties :D!!!
As usual, i'm not dead!! This blog is not dead!! But it is time to updates it :9
So!! There are several new things!
  • after 4 years and 2 very unlucky (i got hit by a car the 4th day), stressfull and sad years, i'm back at university :D!!!!!!!! I had to spent the last 4 years between several psychologist and psychatrist (and now a neurologist) to /nearly/ heal from that experience but at the end i 'made it' ;u; /// I didn't choose the same 'major' as previously but a similar one that i'm enjoying reaaaally much ♥ I'm in exams' period so wish me luck😂🤞 BUT i've passed 2 of them (well....half of both but still🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞) and it's already better that both my previous two years of uni :'D /// not a very smart move to be back into blogging while studying for an exams but ssssh i'm a masochist :P
  • i'm on new meds!!! Very important news bc it came out that my past doctors had diagnosticated me WRONG ALL THESE YEARS and that's why all the meds they had gave me these years hadn't effect on me /// it seems that i have a sever OCD and that it's the main reason of my sick eating behaviours and it isn't because of an eating disorder (i was going to an ED clinic too because of this so imagine how ruined my body and mental health are because of food) /// i feel A LOT better with this new meds and it's less than  months that i'm on them, thing that never happened with my previous medications /// unfortunatly the negative sides are A LOT more and i'm having serious hard times :((( but the journey is long but i'm more hopeful this time
  • as 2019's resolution I'd decided to manage srsly my town on Animal Crossing: New Leaf and by far, in January, i'm doing great :D so prepare for a new series of posts about my daily adventures on it :) AND posts about my adventures in the past years: they'll be 99.9% photos and the ones of the previous years will have very (?) nostalgic screenshots of my deleted first town /// so stay tuned for my adventures as major of Hope town AND as home decorer :D!!! (I have AC: Happy Home Decor on which go on since i abandoned it after 4-5 plays)
  • i swear i'll update my onmyoji's diary...I SWEAR I SWEAR!!!! I'm not playing it anymore (i just login in everyday bc i still care :'D) but i'll never delete it. So one day i'll probably re-start playing it srsly
  • MY FAVEST MMORPG IS ON MOBILE NOW!!!!!!! I'm dangerously addicted to Dragon Nest but since my computer is shit (poor baby it's old and overused) i had to stop playing it for my mental health' sakes (it's a very heavy game and it can't load at a decent speed) BUT they made the mobile version!!!!!!! The story is the same so for now i'm not very carefully playing it (i just clear the lvls without reading the dialogs since i've played the main story last summer and i remember them) but the are TONS of new features; i have a pretty modern phone so the game is super speed and the graphic is on point, so i'm playing it everyday religiously (uwu)
  • i'm playing 2 JoJo's Bizarre Adventures' mobile games but i won't make posts about them or i won't live (=study) anymore :''''D
  • i'm on hiatus as 'Amateur Surgeon 4' player too but i've made videos of 65-70% of the levels i've made so i'll do a small series of post with them too, just in case I'll re-start for the 7th time to play at it😂
  • i've got better at digital art :D!!! So my works with watercolours are 0 :(( i miss waterpainting but digital art gives me more free range. I was preparing posts with my wips of last summer's waterpaintings but as usual they are getting dust as drafts but it is another series of things i'll finish in 2019 (u_u) adding my digital works too (even because finally i have front covers for my Cobra series ;U; AND well done rappresentations of my OCs :3♥)
  • last but not least...i'm finally writing down stories of my OCs. Probably the biggest achievement of my past months. I had a period where I was sure that I would be able to starting again at writing in my first language but it didn't last more than 7-8 lines. I'm writing in english and on paper, strangely I'm feeling freer and (strangely) better at writing on paper than on digital. I'm super surprised of it but until it lasts i'll keep doing it :'D but i don't know if post them as daily diary entry (even if some days i write like...3 lines) or just wait and post them properly: this last option has one problem aka if i wait until i finish 'one' it could never be posted because i dunno WHEN i'll ever finish it :'D so the first one, even if risky and very uncomfortable for readers to be read, is the best one...
  • about writing on paper, i'd days where i vented writing and since this blog started as fanfics archive AND digital diary i'll probably post them too...even if very sad and random, since i write to empty my head the days i feel like it's going to explode, but it's my blog so i'll do whatever the fuck i feel to do😂 

I think that's all for now, so see you soon with all my various updates :D!!!


~kali


No comments:

Post a Comment