Friday 31 August 2018

An onmyoji's diary • Kuro Mujou EVO (31.08.18)














































The fastest SR's evolution i've ever had😂!!
Collecting materials for Rs shiki have made me 'save' up in g3 ones and i'm still shocked :'D!
I have to be honest, he wasn't the one I wanted to evolve after Itsumade (it was Kuro) but I've 'stupidly' bought his 'Obsidian Knight' skin and to not waste skin tickets I had to evolve him as soon as possible :'D
BUT!!!!! BIG SURPRISE!! I've always complained about his SPD (his turn was LITTERALY the last one, even after ALL enemies's) and I didn't know that after the evo it will improve so drastically!!!!!



I'm srsly shooked!! I tried all types of Souls to make him faster, since he is a damn good AOE DPS, and I couldn't understand why when I had him as enemy in PVE or PVP he had the second (and sometimes) the first turn!!
I was restless, I'm not joking :'D even because according to the Onmyoji Guide blog, if you don't have SSRs DPS, he is, with Ubume, the best SR you can train for that position.
Now I finally understand and can't agree more :'D his 3 orbs skill (which is his AOE) deals a damage of 1000+ on EACH ENEMY. HOLY-SHIT.
But i'm still sure that evolving Kuro he will be stronger than Kuro Mujou :'PPP (c'mon his 0 orbs skill deals AT LEAST 700+ of damage WITHOUT CRITICS while Kuro Mujou's, even after evolution, deals roughtly between 500~700 without critics :v
After this super Kuro biased analysis, the next shiki to be evolved is...




An SSR!!!!! So this means materials g2x8 and materials g3x16!!! My poor Kuro has to wait again, she is my only decent high grade healer and I have to work with what i've got :>



blue_crystal_by_king_lulu_deer_dc8c406KALI




No comments:

Post a Comment